General & Family Dentistry
Lake Forest Dentist, Harvey Lester combines gentle, personalized care, professional service and advanced dental technology.
- Family Dentistry - for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions, disorders and diseases affecting the teeth and gums. With digital x-ray sensors, we eliminate film and can produce instant images, which reduces exposure to a minimum level.
- Sports Dentistry is not just for professionals. We practice preventative injury dentistry with specialized mouth guards
- Dentistry for Children - for the treatment of children's dental problems and monitoring childhood oral-facial development.
- Children’ Day - Our office takes pride in providing our youngest patients with a dental setting that's comfortable, positive, and pleasant. We set aside special days throughout the year to focus our attention on children’s dental care. We decorate the office with balloons, show movies, and give away treasure chest prizes.
- Preventative Dentistry - to protect you against gum disease (periodontal disease and gingivitis), tooth decay, and stress-related conditions such as teeth grinding and TMJ.
A beautiful smile, confidence and charisma. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile, self-esteem and social opportunities.
We provide a number of options from re-contouring the teeth and gums to placing veneers on a number of teeth.
- All-Ceramic Crowns - the most natural looking crown with high translucence for a beautiful smile.
- Bonding and Veneering - repair of chipped front teeth. The resurfacing of the fronts of stained, damaged, and misaligned teeth.
- Cosmetic Recontouring - reshaping of the edges and corners of teeth for aesthetics and functional corrections.
- Crowns & Caps- we offer options on the types of dental crowns that meet your needs and finances.
- Porcelain Fused to Gold- looks like natural teeth and are stronger than all-ceramic crowns.
- Porcelain Veneers - strong durable veneers for a movie star like smile.
- Smile makeover - Color, shape, size and alignment make your smile. We can provide you with the smile of your dreams.
- Tooth-colored Fillings - white fillings, on-lays, and in-lays for natural looking restorations.
- Whitening - in-office and at home whitening options.
- Endodontic Restoration - Cracked tooth repair.
- Dental Bridges - Removable - partial dentures that replace one or more missing teeth between the remaining teeth in an arch.
- Dental Bridge - Fixed - a non removable span of two or more teeth.
- Crowns and Caps - we offer a variety of dental crown options to achieve your desired cosmetic results and provide cost alternatives.
- Crowns - Gold - restorations are the strongest and most natural feeling crown replacement. Gold is a good choice for back teeth t where aesthetics are not a concern.
- Crowns - Porcelain Fused to Gold - natural looking crowns with the added strength of a gold bonding surface. These allow for added strength in the dental molar replacements without a visible metal look.
- Dentures - Custom Designed- we can match the exact shape, color and alignment of your existing teeth or work with you to create the look you want. Additionally, we will work with you to give you the type of denture that is most comfortable and appropriate for you.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction - restoration and rehabilitation of the teeth, jawbone and soft tissue to restore normal dental function.
- Inlays Onlays - for the restoration of teeth that require more than a filling but not the replacement of the crown.
- Prosthodontics - the restoration of normal oral function, comfort, appearance and health of patients through permanent and or removable prosthetics.
Health gums are essential for a beautiful smile and self-esteem.
We offer offer several treatments and therapies based on the stage of advancement of the periodontal disease.
Periodontal Dentistry is focused on the health of the gums.
- Dental scaling and root planing - non-surgical procedure in which the hygienist removes plaque and tartar from below the gum line. Root surfaces are cleaned and smoothed with specially designed instruments. It is important to remove the plaque and tartar from the pockets. Bacterial toxins irritate the gums, and plaque and the rough surfaces of tartar are a breeding ground for bacteria.